Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Dream to Remember

Blue dream. I remember it through a hazy memory. Steven invited me James, and Brian into his Honda with leather interior. He had a blue steering wheel. I pull out my money and we exchange goods. A twenty sack from this guy was always good. He packed a bowl and we passed it around after our hits. My heart was racing. I had a grin on my face. My friends in the back were quiet, but Steven and I had talks about the strain. I had never smoked it before. I felt a high that I hadn't felt before. It was most enjoyable. My head felt like a pillow, and my body felt relaxed. Now I know what it feels like to be an angel. Good thing I was flying high. Just one of my other stories. Follow me and I'll fill your pretty little minds with beautiful pictures, and stories of weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment